Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder
The description of Tape-a-Talk Pro Voice Recorder
Record with screen off during school classes, business meetings, melody captures or lectures. Listen to your audio and voice recordings easily with a click and edit them within the app. Pause/Rewind/FF as you know it from the dictation machine.
Save your recordings to internal or external storage. Don't want to lose recordings in case your phone is lost or stolen? Optionally upload recordings to the cloud automatically and choose whether that should be done over WiFi only to save space.
Tape-a-Talk is the handy tool for musicians, students, learners or simply everyone. Customize the app to your needs by the comprehensive list of settings, change the look of the interface and enjoy the audio recorder that just works as you want it to - whether it's speech, voice, audio or music - Tape-a-Talk got you covered.
The Pro version includes additional features:
★ Integrated Cloud Upload (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive).
★ High recording quality, up to 44.1 kHz PCM.
★ Unlock all settings.
★ Choose from multiple different color themes.
★ No ads.
Record voice notes, rehearsals, classes, memos:
- High quality PCM or low size AAC recordings, in background and with pause function (PCM).
- Rewind/Fast-forward during a recording as with your analog dictation machine (.wav).
- Visualizing waveform too see volume during recording.
- Use one of the two available widgets to record from your home screen.
Share voice notes, dictation or melodies easily:
- Upload to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive via the integrated cloud upload feature.
- Use WiFi transfer to access your voice recordings from your computer.
- Send your recordings with custom preconfigured mail recipients.
- Share or send via mail or third party apps.
- Set recordings as ringtone.
- Cut recordings (PCM).
- Sort by name, date, size, length to keep the overview.
- Samplerate and -format can be configured.
- ...and much more!
Feel free to send us comments via mail. We look forward to helping you and improving Tape-a-Talk even further.
- Write to external storage (to store recordings)
- Record audio
- Change settings (to set ringtone)
- Internet (to support cloud feature)