Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens
The description of Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens
♛ Winner Google Play "Best Families Apps 2016"
♛ Editor's Choice by Children's Technology Review (score 100/100)
♛ Top Pick by Common Sense Media (rating 5/5)
♛ Best Pick by TechWithKids (rating 5/5)
Thinkrolls Kings & Queens is an epic adventure of logic, physics and fun! Practice reasoning, memory and problem solving skills in this challenging puzzle game that is loved by kids and parents alike!
228 physics puzzles, 12 fairytale castles, toothy crocodiles, goofy ghosts and a friendly dragon, provide hours of fun-filled play and brain training for the whole family! So, unlock the fun, unleash the magic, and let your young knight or princess embark on an epic quest of twists and turns.
HOW TO PLAY
The goal is simple: Move, handle and combine objects to clear a path, obtain the key, and open the gate to the next level. Collect treasure for the dragon so he'll let you through. The adventure unfolds inside 12 beautiful, epic castles filled with obstacles, puzzles and fun science concepts.
Exciting challenges await you at every turn! Lull a cool crocodile to sleep with a song. Make a goofy ghost vanish with reflected light. This brain twisting puzzle game has it all; castles, dragons, knights, princesses, simple machines, physics, enchanting spells, and a touch of magic!
WIN ACCESSORIES TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR THINKROLLS
Solve the puzzles and collect candy and precious gems to please the resident dragon. In return, the dragon offers you crowns, tiaras, mustaches, costumes, and many more majestic accessories to customize your own unique Thinkroll characters.
Play as a king, queen, knight, princess, witch or create a Thinkroll granny, diver, chicken or cat! The combinations are endless and hilarious!
FUN PHYSICS ELEMENTS
● Gear & Rack: combine gears with racks to create ladders & conveyor belts
● Chest & Bridge: fill gaps and collapse swaying bridges to clear the way
● Crocodile & Harp: use the harp to lull the crocodile to sleep
● Ghost & Mirror: shift the mirror to eliminate the ghost with reflected light
● Hatch & Lever: switch the lever to open and close hatches
● Flying Potion: unleash the magic potion to defy gravity and fly to the finish
● 115 easy puzzles for children 5-8 years old
● 113 challenging puzzles for children 8+ years old
● 12 epic castles packed with smart brain challenges
● Super fun physics: simple machines, forces, tension, light reflection & more
● Collect candies and gems to feed the dragon
● Win awesome accessories to customize your own Thinkrolls
● Build your own Thinkrolls library
● Clear the castle of spooky spiders & bats
● Supports 6 player profiles
● No time limits, no stress. Play at your own pace.
● Gorgeous artwork, delightful music & sound design
● COPPA compliant, no in-app purchases, no third-party ads
● STEM skills (science, technology, engineering, mathematics)
● Hands-on physics
● Logic & problem solving
● Cause and effect reasoning
● Memory & Spatial cognition
● Strategizing & planning ahead
● Patience & perseverance
Castles 1-2 "Easy" and castles 1-2 "Hard" are free to play, offering 71 unique puzzles. If you and your kids enjoy the game, you can unlock the remaining 8 castles (157 levels) with a single in-app purchase. This feature is protected behind a parental gate. Our app does not contain any 3rd party ads and provides a safe and quality experience for your kids.
Our app works perfectly on Android restricted profiles. Just make sure that "Play Games" and "Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens" are turned on in the list of "App & content access" for this profile. Contact us if you need help setting up your restricted profile.
Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens for Android official Video Trailer or Demo
● 13 new body parts & accessories to customize your Thinkrolls! Play through the castles to win the new props!
● You can now create an Einstein, a bunny, a hedgehog, a monkey and all the crazy combinations you can think of!
● 15 new slots to store even more customized Thinkrolls and grow your character library
● Improved facial expressions and animations
● Bug fixes